Writing Your Book

writing your book - casting away: adventures of a dead man is a best seller on amazon.Writing a book is not as daunting as it seems at the start. In fact, Tim and I wrote our book in just under 45 days. Part of the reason is that we didn’t know that couldn’t be done and so in this case, as they say, ignorance was bliss! You can get your copy here: Casting Away: Adventures of a Dead Man.

For some people, the idea of writing a book in a short amount of time tends to start their mind going, “That’s impossible.” When it’s not. There are some great resources out there to help you not only start, but get it done! Some of these programs actually delve into the marketing part as well. It has been said that writing a book is 5% done, while marketing, the other 95% is never really done. Great promotion and marketing can give you lasting passive income that lasts for years, if not a lifetime.

Our biggest “go to” when it comes to getting it done is Peggy McColl. If you haven’t heard of her, she offers many excellent programs for writers, from newcomers to published authors. Right now, we’re involved in The Complete Author, a program that shows you not only how to write a book, but how to promote it.

What it Can Provide for You!

“In the area of your life’s purpose and meaning, writing a book can provide you with an irreplaceable sense of freedom – knowing that your thoughts and ideas are being shared with others, no longer “stuck” inside of you – rather, out there in the world making a difference.”

Right now, Peggy is running what she calls An Author Marathon – 26 days to write your book from start to finish. Think of it as the 26 miles you would need to run to complete a marathon. It would be an excellent choice for anyone who’s put this off long enough. Because sometimes, enough is enough! To check out the program, follow the link below! You’ll be glad you did. Here’s to your bestselling book!

The Author Marathon

the author marathon with peggy mccoll, write your book in 26 days!